Bishopston, Cotham and Redland Neighbourhood Partnership
Get involved with decision making at a local level in Bishopston, Cotham and Redland.
For full details of the work of the Neighbourhood Partnership, go to our external Neighbourhood Partnership website.
You can also find out about our upcoming community forums and other NP events.
Map of the area covered by the Bishopston, Cotham and Redland Neighbourhood Partnership.
Neighbourhood Forum meetings
A Neighbourhood Forum is a public meeting that covers the ward you live in. It’s the place to go if you would like to raise any concerns or find out what is happening in your community.
You can meet local officers, or your ward Councillors, and have a chance to influence public consultations and decisions made by the Neighbourhood Partnership.
Neighbourhood Forums take place in most Neighbourhood Partnership areas. There's usually one Neighbourhood Forum per ward in the Neighbourhood Partnership area.
For forum meetings visit the Neighbourhood Forums page.
Highway budget for Neighbourhood Partnerships
Council funding is given to Neighbourhood Partnerships for local traffic schemes.
Neighbourhood Partnership Plan
To see what the priorities of the NP are, see the NP Plan.
Updates to the Neighbourhood Partnership Plans are available in the papers for NP meetings.
The Neighbourhood Partnership has various sub-groups. They are:
- Communications and Engagement
- Street Scene
- Sustainable Travel
- Young People
- Small Grants
What is a street champion?
A street champion is someone who keeps an eye out in their local area reporting waste, highways, environment and other community safety issues.
Why become a street champion?
- it's not time consuming and it will make a difference to your area
- you can join other like-minded people to make the area cleaner and safer for everyone
- you'll be given support to help you be an effective Street Champion
A well cared for and looked after street or local area is less likely to experience crime or disorder. Littering and graffiti will also become noticeably reduced.
If you wish to know more or get involved, please contact:
Elsewhere on the web
- Follow us on Facebook Go to https://www.facebook.com/bcrnp?fref=ts (opens new window)
- Bishopston, Cotham and Redland Neighbourhood Partnership Go to http://www.bcrnp.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Bishopston Society Go to http://www.bishopstonsociety.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Redland and Cotham Amenities Society Go to http://www.rcas.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Sustainable Bishopston Go to http://sustainablebishopston.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Sustainable Redland Go to http://www.sustainableredland.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Friends of Ashley Down Green Go to http://ashleydowngreen.co.uk/ (opens new window)
- Friends of Horfield Common Go to http://friendsofhorfieldcommon.weebly.com/ (opens new window)
- Redland Green Community Group Go to https://sites.google.com/site/redlandgreencommunity/ (opens new window)