Filwood, Knowle and Windmill Hill Neighbourhood Partnership
Get involved with decision making at a local level in Filwood, Knowle and Windmill Hill.
What’s happening to Neighbourhood Partnerships?
The council is ending its support for Neighbourhood Partnerships and is currently consulting on alternative ways of providing local grants and local decision making about the Community Infrastructure Levy which don’t require officer support.
Now is a great time to get involved to help shape community-led neighbourhood organisations and local decision making or to get involved with something that interests you and others locally.
Help shape what happens next for this area
Each ward has decided to develop their own arrangements for future involvement and local decision making (instead of having one group to replace the former NP). To find out more about what is happening for Filwood, Knowle or Windmill Hill please contact the Neighbourhood Management Service.
No further meetings are scheduled. Previous meetings documents can be found here.
Your Neighbourhood consultation
We're asking for your views on a group of five consultations which bring together savings proposals that impact on neighbourhoods and local services you may use regularly. They are:
- Bristol Community Links
- Public toilets
- School crossing patrols
- Withdrawal of funding for Neighbourhood Partnerships
These surveys are open for 12 weeks, closing on Tuesday 5 September 2017.
Elsewhere on the web
- Victoria Park Action Group Go to https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaParkBristol (opens new window)
- Windmill Hill Community Association and Social Club Go to http://www.whca.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Totterdown Front Room Art Trail Go to http://www.frontroom.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Totterdown Residents Environmental and Social Action (TRESA) Go to http://www.tresa.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- The Knowledge Go to http://www.knowlewest.co.uk/ (opens new window)