Greater Fishponds Neighbourhood Partnership
Get involved with decision making at a local level in Greater Fishponds.
The Greater Fishponds Neighbourhood Partnership is made up three wards:
- Frome Vale
The Neighbourhood Partnership has a management board comprising of:
- community and voluntary groups
- public agencies.
Map of the area covered by the Greater Fishponds Neighbourhood Partnership.
- make the area free from litter, graffiti, flytipping and posting
- make the area free from crime, anti-social behaviour and prostitution
- maintain our roads and pavements so it's safe for everyone to walk and drive safely
- make our environment a healthy and pleasant place to live, with community facilities for people of all ages to enjoy
- give young people the opportunities to develop, and have a nwide range of experiences to prosper in life
- make Greater Fishponds an area which is planned, developed and designed with the local residents in mind
- encourage and promote community engagement
- four Neighbourhood Partnership meetings a year, which are open to the public.
- a number of Neighbourhood Forums
- sub-group meetings
We've produced an action plan (pdf, 644k) (opens new window) to tackle priorities set-up by local residents.
Neighbourhood Forum meetings
A Neighbourhood Forum is a public meeting that covers the ward you live in.
It’s the place to go if you would like to raise any concerns or find out what's happening in your community. You can meet local officers or your ward Councillors and have a chance to influence public consultations and decisions made by the Neighbourhood Partnership.
Neighbourhood Forums take place in most Neighbourhood Partnership areas. There's usually one Neighbourhood Forum per ward in the Neighbourhood Partnership area.
For forum meetings please visit the Neighbourhood Forums page.
Highway budget for Neighbourhood Partnerships
Council funding is given to Neighbourhood Partnerships for local traffic schemes.
- Greater Fishponds NP Achievement Report (pdf, 380k) (opens new window)
- Greater Fishponds NP Annual Business Report (pdf, 200k) (opens new window)
- Greater Fishponds NP Vision Statement (pdf, 16k) (opens new window)
- Greater Fishponds NP Plan (pdf, 644k) (opens new window)
- Bristol East GMap 2015 to 2016 budget and expenditure (pdf, 21k) (opens new window)