Greater Fishponds Neighbourhood Partnership
Get involved with decision making at a local level in Greater Fishponds.
What’s happening to Neighbourhood Partnerships?
The council is ending its support for Neighbourhood Partnerships and is currently consulting on alternative ways of providing local grants and local decision making about the Community Infrastructure Levy which don’t require officer support.
Now is a great time to get involved to help shape community-led neighbourhood organisations and local decision making or to get involved with something that interests you and others locally.
Help shape what happens next for this area
Each ward has decided to develop their own arrangements for future involvement and local decision making.
- Frome Vale and Eastville wards: to find out more about what is happening please contact the Neighbourhood Management Service.
- Hillfields ward: to find out more about what is happening please contact councillors Anna Keen and Craig Cheney.
No further meetings are scheduled. Previous meetings documents can be found here.
Your Neighbourhood consultation
We're asking for your views on a group of five consultations which bring together savings proposals that impact on neighbourhoods and local services you may use regularly. They are:
- Bristol Community Links
- Public toilets
- School crossing patrols
- Withdrawal of funding for Neighbourhood Partnerships
These surveys are open for 12 weeks, closing on Tuesday 5 September 2017.
- Greater Fishponds NP Achievement Report (pdf, 380k) (opens new window)
- Greater Fishponds NP Annual Business Report (pdf, 200k) (opens new window)
- Greater Fishponds NP Vision Statement (pdf, 16k) (opens new window)
- Greater Fishponds NP Plan (pdf, 644k) (opens new window)
- Bristol East GMap 2015 to 2016 budget and expenditure (pdf, 21k) (opens new window)