Greater Fishponds Neighbourhood Partnership Sub-Groups
There are four sub-groups in Greater Fishponds:
- Traffic and transport
Although their roles vary, they all make recommendation to the Neighbourhood Partnership for decisions.
Traffic and transport
- helps identify solutions to local traffic and transport issues
- helps to prioritise £25,714 of the annual highways and minor traffic works for the area
- shapes the way highways services delivers in our neighbourhood
- monitors Traffic Section 106 spends
- sub-group members help to assess applications received for the wellbeing grant devolved to the Neighbourhood Partnership.
- monitoring the spending of annual Wellbeing Budget £30,000.
You can apply for a wellbeing grant to run projects in the local area.
- help to identify what to spend on the devolved clean and green environment budget for the area £1,500
- consider how we could improve local parks and open spaces
- help to improve the way our roads are cleansed, and the area is kept tidy
- help identify what the local needs are, and respond to improving our neighbourhood
- monitor Area Green Investment Plan and Section 106 spends
- help develop strategic local plan for the area
- considers and responds to major planning consultations in the area
- help local residents and community groups to respond to planning applications and/or consultations
Please contact us if you want to get involved in any of the subgroups.