Horfield and Lockleaze Neighbourhood Partnership
Get involved with decision making at a local level in Horfield and Lockleaze.
Horfield and Lockleaze Neighbourhood Partnership was launched in March 2008. The Neighbourhood Partnership comprises:
- four elected ward councillors, the Neighbourhood Committee
- local residents
- community and voluntary sector representatives
- statutory sector representatives
Map of the area covered by the Horfield and Lockleaze Neighbourhood Partnership.
- community facilities
- employment and economy
- provision for young people
- equalities and community cohesion
- improving the health of residents including access to local services
- communication and engagement
- domestic abuse
- transport, traffic and pollution
Neighbourhood Forum meetings
A Neighbourhood Forum is a public meeting that covers the ward you live in.
It’s the place to go if you'd like to raise any concerns or find out what's happening in your community.
You can meet local officers or your ward Councillors and have a chance to influence public consultations and decisions made by the Neighbourhood Partnership.
Neighbourhood Forums take place in most Neighbourhood Partnership areas. There's usually one Neighbourhood Forum per ward in the Neighbourhood Partnership area.
For forum meetings please visit the Neighbourhood Forums page.
Highway budget for Neighbourhood Partnerships
Council funding is given to Neighbourhood Partnerships for local traffic schemes.
You can apply for a grant for a project that benefits the local area. Find out about wellbeing grants and how to apply.
Deadlines for Horfield and Lockleaze Neighbourhood Partnership applications:
- Monday 23 January 2017
You need to send applications in by 12noon. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Grants equality analysis 2016 (pdf, 377k) (opens new window)
- Grants equality analysis 2011 (pdf, 254k) (opens new window)
Neighbourhood Partnership plan
- Neighbourhood Partnership plan summary (pdf, 811k) (opens new window)
- Neighbourhood Partnership plan (pdf, 488k) (opens new window)
In-year updates to the Neighbourhood Partnership Plans are available in the papers for NP meetings.
Partnership meetings and agendas
Elsewhere on the web
- Lockleaze Neighbourhood Trust Go to http://www.lockleazehub.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Upper Horfield Community Trust Go to http://www.uhct.co.uk/ (opens new window)
- Southmead Hospital Go to http://www.nbt.nhs.uk/newhospital (opens new window)
- Friends of Horfield Common Go to http://friendsofhorfieldcommon.weebly.com/ (opens new window)
- The Wordsworth Centre Go to http://www.wordsworthcentre.org.uk/ (opens new window)