Horfield and Lockleaze Neighbourhood Partnership
Get involved with decision making at a local level in Horfield and Lockleaze.
The Horfield and Lockleaze Neighbourhood Partnership has closed.
The Neighbourhood Partnerships are facing a 50% reduction in funding within the Council’s 2017/18 budget.
If you'd like to get involved in decision making at a local level in your area then visit the Horfield and Locklease Facebook page to find out what is happening.
Horfield and Lockleaze organisations
Horfield and Lockleaze wards are now working separately.
We're working with Network Lockleaze as the lead organisation.
If you want more information about Lockleaze contact:
Abdulrazak Dahir, Neighbourhood Coordinator
tel: 0117 903 6409
Mike Lawlor, Neighbourhood Officer
tel: 0117 352 5501
We're working with local councillors, With One Voice Partnership (based in Orchard School) and local groups to explore a children and youth-led model of decision making.
If you want more information about Horfield contact:
Caroline Hollies, Neighbourhood Coordinator
tel: 0117 92 23977
Georgie Bryant, Neighbourhood Officer
tel: 0779 544 5811
Map of the area covered by the Horfield and Lockleaze Neighbourhood Partnership.
Previous partnership meetings
You can see when our previous meetings were their agendas and minutes.
Neighbourhood Partnership plan
- Neighbourhood Partnership plan summary (pdf, 811k) (opens new window)
- Neighbourhood Partnership plan (pdf, 488k) (opens new window)
In-year updates to the Neighbourhood Partnership Plans are available in the papers for NP meetings.
Partnership meetings and agendas
Elsewhere on the web
- Lockleaze Neighbourhood Trust Go to http://www.lockleazehub.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Upper Horfield Community Trust Go to http://www.uhct.co.uk/ (opens new window)
- Southmead Hospital Go to http://www.nbt.nhs.uk/newhospital (opens new window)
- Friends of Horfield Common Go to http://friendsofhorfieldcommon.weebly.com/ (opens new window)
- The Wordsworth Centre Go to http://www.wordsworthcentre.org.uk/ (opens new window)