Southmead Adventure Playground: Community Asset Transfer
The details of the community asset transfer for Southmead Adventure Playground and how to submit an interest.
Southmead Adventure Playground, Doncaster Road, Bristol BS10
We welcome expressions of interest from voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations that have imaginative proposals to deliver free adventure play sessions for children.
You'll also need to have the necessary expertise to take over the management of this community facility and make it available for use by young people and the wider community.
We've produced a brief which contains details of the property, the outputs that we expect of a future tenant, and the application process.
Information session: 26 June 2018
To find out more about this opportunity, we will be holding a drop-in information session:
Place: The Ranch, Southmead Adventure Playground, Doncaster Road, BS10 5PP
Date: Tuesday 26 June 2018
Time: between 2pm to 4pm
You can download the brief and other background information from the links below:
- Brief for CAT of Southmead APG (pdf, 671k) (opens new window)
- Appendix A: Bristol City Council Community Asset Transfer Policy (pdf, 602k) (opens new window)
- Appendix B: Draft Service Agreement (pdf, 141k) (opens new window)
- Appendix C: Location/site plan (pdf, 184k) (opens new window)
- Appendix D: Floor plan (pdf, 103k) (opens new window)
- Appendix E: Energy Performance Certificate (pdf, 81k) (opens new window)
- Appendix F: Suggested topics for Expression of Interest (pdf, 120k) (opens new window)
Contact us via email@example.com if you have any difficulties accessing these documents.
Expressions of interest should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9am, Monday 9 July 2018.
Please notify us if you are unable to submit by e-mail.