St George Neighbourhood Partnership
Get involved with decision making at a local level in St George.
St George Neighbourhood Partnership website
Map of the area covered by the St George Neighbourhood Partnership.
The priorities for St George Neighbourhood Partnership are:
- providing or improving community facilities, activities and services
- stopping dog fouling, litter and flytipping
- improving the environment and its appearance: parks, green spaces and shopping areas
- addressing traffic and transport issues
- promoting community cohesion and engagement
St George Neighbourhood Partnership plan
Our St George Neighbourhood Partnership plan> (pdf, 328k) (opens new window) gives a full picture of the work the partnership can deliver, influence and support from 2016 to 2019.
It also shows work the partnership wants to deliver if resources become available.
The plan has been developed from issues which have been raised through local consultation, at Neighbourhood Forums and events.
Neighbourhood Partnership body
The Neighbourhood Partnership has a management body made up of:
- community and voluntary groups
- public agencies
Our Community Involvement Plan (pdf, 40k) (opens new window) shows how the Neighbourhood Partnership works with members living and working in St George.
- four Neighbourhood Partnership meetings a year, open to the public
- four Neighbourhood Forum meetings, open to the public
- a number of sub-group meetings
Joining the Neighbourhood Partnership body
Anyone living or working in the Neighbourhood Partnership (NP) area can become a member.
Every year at the annual general meeting the NP appoints its membership. If you want to become a member then complete the form for your area, and email it to the officer on the form.
- Resident St George Central ward (word doc, 88k) (opens new window)
- Resident St George Troopers Hill ward (word doc, 88k) (opens new window)
- Resident St George West ward (word doc, 88k) (opens new window)
- Community/Voluntary groups (word doc, 88k) (opens new window)
- Business (word doc, 88k) (opens new window)
If you'd like to become or nominate someone for the chair or vice chair of the NP, please complete the form below:
Neighbourhood Forum meetings
A Neighbourhood Forum is a public meeting that covers the ward you live in.
It’s the place to go if you would like to raise any concerns or find out what' s happening in your community. You can meet local officers or your ward Councillors, and have a chance to influence public consultations and decisions made by the Neighbourhood Partnership.
Neighbourhood Forums take place in most Neighbourhood Partnership areas. There's usually one Neighbourhood Forum per ward in the Neighbourhood Partnership area.
For forum meetings please visit the Neighbourhood Forums page.
Highway budget for Neighbourhood Partnerships
Council funding is given to Neighbourhood Partnerships for local traffic schemes.
You can look at a full list of members of St George Neighbourhood Partnership.
Freelance Fundraising Consultant
St George Neighbourhood Partnership has awarded funding to engage a Freelance Fundraising Consultant. They'll work with Meadow Vale Community Association/Steering Group and Friends of Dundridge Park to secure match funding for local community projects.
Crews Hole Road consultation
The consultation on proposals for speed humps on Crews Hole Road has now closed.
See Crews Hole Road Speed Tables update on the St George Neighbourhood Partnership website.
- St George Neighbourhood Partnership News
- St George Neighbourhood Partnership Facebook Page
- St George in Bloom website
Please contact us if you cannot find the information you're looking for or have a specific query.
Elsewhere on the web
- St George Neighbourhood Partnership Go to http://www.stgeorgenp.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Friends of Trooper Hill Go to http://www.troopers-hill.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- St George Community Centre Go to http://www.stgeorgecc.co.uk/ (opens new window)
- Creative Youth Network Go to http://www.creativeyouthnetwork.org.uk/ (opens new window)