Pests, pollution, noise and food

Pests, pollution, noise and food

Site Map

Pest control

Our pest control service for rats and mice, and what you can do to deal with pests yourself.

Noise complaints

What to do if you have a noise problem near your home or at work, which you can’t sort out yourself.

Dog issues

Report stray dogs, dog mess or dog attacks. Collect your dog from the Bristol Animal Rescue Centre.

Food safety

Find out the hygiene rating of a food business or make a complaint about food safety.

Air quality and pollution

Report air pollution, find air quality data and learn about Bristol’s smoke control area.

Water quality and pollution

Report water pollution, get the latest water quality test results and health information.

Light pollution

What is it and what to do if you’re affected by it.

Japanese knotweed

What is it and what to do if you find it

Giant hogweed

What is it and what to do if you find it.

Contaminated land

What is it and how we deal with it.

Animal welfare

Report a mistreated animal, and other council services related to animal welfare.

Busking complaints

How to make a complaint about a busker or street performer.