Hengrove Park and Hartcliffe Campus development proposals
The Mayor has pledged to deliver 2000 homes a year, of which 800 are affordable, by 2020.
We’re committed to bringing forward some of these new homes in South Bristol at Hengrove Park and Hartcliffe Campus and are developing proposals which will lead to planning applications for both sites next year.
Over the next few months we want to hear your ideas about the emerging overall plans for each site, the landscaping and green areas and especially how the new parkland could be designed to work for the community.
This will help to inform what is included in these planning applications.
Find out more and have your say
December 2017 and January 2018
Round 2 Public Consultation
- 7 December 2017 to 10 January 2018 (Hartcliffe Campus)
- 7 December 2017 to 31 January 2018 (Hengrove Park)
You can view the emerging draft masterplan at the exhibitions below and give your feedback.
Latest consultation boards
Public exhibitions will be held from 7 to 20 December 2017 and 3 to 10 January 2018 at these venues:
Meet the project team
Members of the project team will be on hand to discuss the proposals and take your feedback on:
- Thursday 7 December, 3pm to 7pm at Hengrove Park Leisure Centre
- Saturday 9 December,10am to 2pm at Hengrove Park Leisure Centre
- Saturday 6 January 2018, 2pm to 4pm at Hengrove Park Leisure Centre
- Saturday 6 January 2018, 10am to 1pm at Whitchurch Library
- Saturday 6 January 2018, 11am to 2pm at Hartcliffe Library
February to May 2018
There will be public exhibitions of the outline planning applications:
- Hartcliffe Campus Masterplan: Feb/March 2018
- Hengrove Park Masterplan: April/May 2018
Venues to be confirmed.
These are the display boards from the 2 to 16 November 2017 exhibition:
- Hengrove Park and Hartcliffe Campus plan boards 1 to 7 (pdf, 6.7MB) (opens new window)
- Hengrove Park and Hartcliffe Campus plan boards 7 to 15 (pdf, 6.7MB) (opens new window)
These are the display boards from the October 2017 exhibition:
For further information or queries, contact:
Avril Baker Consultancy, consultation co-ordinator
phone: 0117 977 2002