What is the Safer Bristol Partnership and who are its members.
About Safer Bristol
The Safer Bristol Partnership is the statutory crime and disorder partnership, tackling crime, the fear of crime, anti-social behaviour and substance misuse.
The Partnership is made up of:
- Avon & Somerset Constabulary
- Avon & Somerset Police and Crime Commissioner
- Avon Fire & Rescue Service
- Bristol City Council
- Bristol Clinical Commissioning Group
- Bristol, Gloucester, Somerset and Wiltshire Community Rehabilitation Company
- National Probation Service
- VOSCUR, current representatives are Stand Against Racism and Inequality (SARI) for community safety and Bristol Drugs Project (BDP) for substance misuse
The current Chair is Alison Comley, Bristol City Council’s Strategic Director of Neighbourhoods. The current Deputy Chair is Chief Superintendent Andy Bennett from Avon & Somerset Constabulary.
- Crime and Disorder Strategic Assessment (pdf, 1.3MB) (opens new window)
- Crime Plan for Bristol (pdf, 3.6MB) (opens new window)
- Multi-Agency learning review following the murder of Mr Bijan Ebrahimi (pdf, 195k) (opens new window)
- Statement from Bristol City Council in response to the Multi-Agency Learning Review published following the death of Mr Bijan Ebrahimi (pdf, 83k) (opens new window)
- Bristol City Council response to the IPCC and Safer Bristol Partnership Report into the death of Bijan Ebrahimi (pdf, 219k) (opens new window)
- Safer Bristol response to Multi Agency Learning Review following the death of Mr Bijan Ebrahimi (pdf, 113k) (opens new window)