Findability: the SEND local offer
What is Findability?
Findability is information in one place about what help and support there is in the local area for children and young people with special educational needs or a disability (SEND). It is for parents, carers, children, young people, practitioners and professionals.
What can I find in Findability
- special educational provision from early years to college
- health provision
- social care provision
- other educational provision
- training provision
- preparing for adulthood (transitions), including housing, employment and leisure opportunities
For more information visit the Findability website.
Your feedback is essential to how Findability works. You can feedback on any aspect of the site and on the services provided in Bristol. We will use your feedback to:
- show providers what is working and what isn't
- check that what is being offered is being provided
- ensure that services are well distributed
- ensure that the site is easy to use
We will then publish a response to your comments, along with what we have done about them in a regular report.