What the Moving Forward Together Programme is, what residents have asked us to work on, what we’re doing to improve services, how to get involved.
What the Moving Forward Together Programme is
The Moving Forward Together (MTF) Programme aims to improve the way services are delivered, based on feedback from residents.
In our 2019 residents' survey, you told us that you wanted us to improve parts of our housing services.
To find out more, we did some more surveys with a group of residents in 2020. We asked which of the improvements would make the biggest difference to you, and we're working to make these happen.
Our priorities for residents
Your feedback gave us our 6 priorities for residents:
- Local: being more visible and having a local presence
- Listen: listening to what residents say
- Easy: making it easier to contact us
- Trust: keeping our promises
- Safety: managing and reducing antisocial behaviour
- Security: improving the security and appearance of our homes and estates
What we're doing to improve services
We're working with our customer service centre to make it easier for you to contact our housing officers.
We're training our colleagues to work in better ways, which includes ongoing customer service training for our housing teams.
We're looking at how we communicate our policies and procedures, to make it clearer what services you can expect from us.
We're doing daily catch up meetings for our housing colleagues across our services, to improve communications and decision making.
We want to know how you think our services should develop and improve. When you get a service from us, we'll ask you to tell us about your experiences. We'll use your feedback to make more improvements.
You can also give us feedback online and take part in events, surveys and consultations by:
- joining a tenant group or forum
- getting in touch with us on Facebook Go to http://www.facebook.com/bristolcouncilhousing (opens new window)