What the Living Safely with COVID-19 Framework is and Bristol's COVID-19 statistics update.
The Local Outbreak Management Plan has been replaced by the Bristol ‘Living Safely with COVID-19' Framework.
The Framework for Bristol lays out how we will manage the next 12 months of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Find the full pdf Bristol ‘Living Safely with COVID-19' Framework (532 KB) .
About the framework
The framework explains:
- the possible futures for the course of the pandemic
- the on-going risks of COVID-19 and the mitigations we will put in place to protect people
- how we are going to prevent, protect, treat and respond to COVID-19 over the next year
It focuses on 4 themes:
- Prevention: continuing to encourage individual voluntary behaviours and voluntary measures such as good hand hygiene and staying at home if you feel unwell, as well as promoting the vaccination programme
- Protection: infection prevention control (IPC) for high risk settings and effective outbreak management
- Treatment: making treatments for COVID-19 available at home and in hospitals
- Response: planning for surge capacity, including contingency arrangements and community and voluntary response
Bristol region COVID-19 weekly update
The COVID-19 data for the Bristol region includes:
- the number of people estimated to have had COVID-19 in Bristol in the past week
- the number of people who have been vaccinated in Bristol
- the number of people in our hospitals in Bristol