Education for children with special needs

Education for children with special needs

Some children may have a learning difficulty which means they need a special educational provision.

SEND consultation

We're developing a Bristol SEND Strategy and would like to hear from you.

You can come to our workshop on 12 March 2018.

To book a place visit our SEND Strategy eventbrite page.

You can also take part in our SEND online consultation.

A learning difficulty is where a child or young person finds it much more difficult to learn than most students of the same age, or if they have a disability that makes it hard or impossible to use a school or college’s facilities.

How we can help

You can find out about the different ways we can help Bristol students and their families on the Findability website, which covers education, health and care plans, funding, schools, support services and travel arrangements.