Short breaks for disabled children
You or your child could get a break, whether it's for an hour, day, overnight or weekend, depending on the needs of your family.
This can include
- a child or young person going to a youth club for 2 hours a week
- a family day out, with your disabled child or young person
- a short residential break for a disabled child or young person
The type of short break a family can access will depend on their need.
Elsewhere on the web
- Rife Guide Go to http://www.rifeguide.co.uk/ (opens new window)
- Well Aware Go to http://www.wellaware.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- 1BigDatabase Go to http://www.1bigdatabase.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Disabled Go Go to http://www.disabledgo.com/ (opens new window)
- Carers Support Centre Go to https://www.carerssupportcentre.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Go Place to Play Go to http://www.goplacestoplay.org.uk/ (opens new window)