Read the below terms and conditions carefully before continuing with your application.
- submit the application form at least eight weeks before the proposed start date (bank holidays may extend this period)
- meet the council’s charges for making the order
- maintain pedestrian access to the front of buildings at all times. Provide, erect and maintain all signs required to give effect to the Order, the type and siting of which must be approved by Bristol City Council
- reapply using this form giving at least eight weeks’ notice for order extensions
- failure to submit an extension within the eight weeks’ notice will result in the restriction being lifted
- not commence the restrictions by placing signs
i) until in possession of a copy of the Statutory Notice of Intention to make the Order
ii) before the date on which the Order will start as stated in the Notice of Intention
- notify all parties on the affected lengths of road by signed and dated letter, three weeks before the restrictions commence
- not use the restricted lengths of road for the general parking of vehicles. A vehicle may only enter and remain in the restricted lengths of road if doing so is necessary to the works, for example, delivery of materials
- this applies to road closures only, erect and maintain advance works signs two weeks prior to the closure. Failure to do so may delay the start of the closure
- ensure that the provision, operation and maintenance of all signs, lighting and guarding of the works is in accordance with the requirements of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, Safety at Street Works and Road Work Code of Practice and in conjunction with Chapter 8 of the current Traffic Manual
- ensure that the supervisor of the works is a qualified person pursuant to Section 67 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991
- agree that Bristol City Council can distribute to third parties and use publicly any of the information provided within these forms
- apply in advance to suspend any parking bays within the extent of the closure if applicable through Bristol City Council Parking Services. You’ll be charged a daily rate for these parking bays. Please contact Parking Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The charge for a TTRO is £2,093, (plus £822 per additional item). This consists of legal advertising costs, legal administration costs and a processing fee.
A 50% cancellation fee will apply within two weeks of application date. Anything after this time is charged at 100%. Any cancellation requests must be in writing.
A further charge may be incurred should the legal or advertising costs amount to more than those specified above.
|DeclarationYou need to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions and are authorised to make this application on behalf of your company|