Bristol Walk Fest 2017
Welcome to Bristol Walk Fest 2017.
If you're a local community organisation or business in Bristol, and you'd like to lead a walk during May as part of the Walk Fest, submit your proposal.
You need to use our risk assessment form (word doc, 781k) (opens new window) .
The deadline for submitting proposals is Monday 30 January 2017.
Partners, supporters and sponsors
Bristol Walk Fest 2017 is coordinated by Bristol City Council.
Please contact us if you are interested in finding out more about supporting or sponsoring Bristol Walk Fest in the future.
You can contact us on:
- 0117 922 3867, Monday to Wednesday
- Email: email@example.com
Walking opportunities throughout the year
There are some fantastic walking opportunities to enjoy throughout the year, which include:
- Ramblers Routes With over 100 easy access Bristol walks (0.5 to 3 miles in length) available to download as well as longer routes
- Bristol walking routes from TravelWest A series of walks developed by Bristol Ramblers. The walks are a great way to discover the city and it's history
- Led health walks Organised group walks which are led by trained leaders.
- Measured routes in parks Walk a planned route around some of our local parks
- walkit The urban walking route planner