Read the below terms and conditions carefully before continuing with your application.
- Submit this application at least two weeks before the proposed closure for planned works. Contact Highway Network Management at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to consider a shorter notice period. You can submit an application without prior notice in case of emergency or urgent works.
- Agree to meet all Council costs associated with this application.
- Provide, erect and maintain all signs required to give effect to the Order, the type and siting of which must be approved by Highway Network Management at email@example.com.
- Make sure that copies of the Notice are posted at, or near the end of, and at intervals along, each length of street or footpath that will be affected. The Notice must be displayed on site for the duration of the restriction.
- Notify all affected parties within two weeks of the Notice taking effect.
- Apply in advance to suspend any parking bays within the extent of the closure if applicable through BCC Parking Services.
- Ensure that the provision, operation and maintenance of all signs, lighting and guarding of the works is in accordance with the requirements of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, Safety at Street Works and Road Work Code of Practice and in conjunction with Chapter 8 of the current Traffic Manual.
- Ensure that the supervisor of the works is a qualified person pursuant to Section 67 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.
The cost of a TTRN is £567.
We won't offer any refunds. A change of date needs to be notified before the commencement date and must be in writing.
|DeclarationYou need to confirm that you’ve read and agree to the terms and conditions|