Watch BSL version Disability Equality Commission Chair Application Process video:
Submit a covering letter (1500 word limit), CV and two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 22 July 2021.
To be shortlisted for interview you must demonstrate by practical example how you meet all of the criteria detailed in the Person Specification.
If you would like to apply for this position on a role share basis as a Co-Chair, please indicate this in your covering letter.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check, following safer recruitment practice we will request references if invited to interview.
Download the application pack documents (PDF version):
- Role Description and Person Specification (pdf, 87KB) (opens new window)
- Equalities Monitoring Form (pdf, 148KB) (opens new window)
- Sensitive Interests Form (pdf, 81KB) (opens new window)
Download the application pack documents (Word document version):
- Role Description and Person Specification (word doc, 54KB) (opens new window)
- Equalities Monitoring Form (word doc, 37KB) (opens new window)
- Sensitive Interests Form (word doc, 24KB) (opens new window)
If you'd like further information or need the application pack in a different format contact: email@example.com or call 0117 922 3114 specifying your contact details and the format you need such as audio CD, braille, British Sign Language or large print or accessible PDF.
Candidates who require the recruitment documents in alternative formats will be provided with an application deadline extension to allow for the turnaround time of documents.
- Closing Date: Thursday 22 July 2021 before midnight
- Shortlisting: 23 to 27 July 2021
- Interview Date: week commencing 2 August 2021