Our fostering events, how to book a place on one, and how to stay up to date with upcoming events.
The BIG Fostering Conversation
When: 6.30pm to 8pm, Wednesday 25 September 2019, The Vassall Centre, Gill Avenue, Bristol, BS16 2QQ
Refreshments from 6pm
This event is for anyone who's interested in:
- becoming a foster carer
- helping to promote fostering and supporting children in care
- supporting foster carers in our city
How to book
- Sunday 18 August, 12noon to 4pm, Islamic Cultural Fayre, Eastville Park, Bristol
- Sunday 1 September, 1pm to 4pm, Picnic in the Park, Mina Road Park, St Werburghs, Bristol
- Sunday 22 September, 12pm to 3pm, Chandos Road Festival, Chandos Road, Bristol
Come along for a chat, and ask us any questions you might have about fostering with us.
If you’d rather, you can pick up some of our leaflets and other information to read at home.
Call 0117 353 4200 to talk to an experienced foster carer about what it’s really like to foster:
- Tuesday 3 September, 12 to 2pm
- Tuesday 1 October, 12 to 2pm
Follow us on Facebook
You can keep up to date with what our Fostering team is up to and get alerts about fostering information events on our Facebook Events page.