Our fostering events, how to book a place on one, and how to stay up to date with upcoming events.
We’re Coming to You
We’re running informal local information events with foster carers and care leavers from your community.
The next event is:
Thursday 14 March, 6pm to 7.30pm
St Pauls Learning Centre, 94 Grosvenor Rd, Bristol, BS2 8XJ
You don't need to book. Refreshments will be provided.
Fostering information evenings
We have information evenings on fostering every six weeks, in central Bristol. At these sessions, you’ll learn about:
- the children who need fostering in Bristol
- the process of becoming a foster carer
- the skills and qualities you need to become a carer
- the rewards and realities of fostering from a foster carer
At the end of the evening, you can talk to one of the foster carers who will be there. You can also talk to us.
- 30 April 2019
- 5 June 2019
- 18 July 2019
- 4 September 2019
- 14 October 2019
- 28 November 2019
If you want to come along to the next evening, email email@example.com, or call us on 0117 353 4200.
- 21 March 2019, 10am to 2pm: Jobfair Galleries, Broadmead, Bristol
- 30 April 2019, 11am to 3pm: Jobfair Galleries, Broadmead, Bristol
- 12 June 2019, 11am to 3pm: Jobfair Cabot Circus, Bristol
Come along for a chat, and ask us any questions you might have about fostering with us.
If you’d rather, you can pick up some of our leaflets and other information to read at home.
Follow us on Facebook
You can keep up to date with what our Fostering team is up to and get alerts about fostering information events on our Facebook Events page.