Improve your wellbeing page
Improve your wellbeing
There are lots of reasons to try to stress less and improve your general wellbeing.
Five Ways to Wellbeing
The Five Ways to Wellbeing are a set of evidence-based actions which promote people’s wellbeing:
The Five Ways to Wellbeing are:
- be active
- take notice
- keep learning
These activities are simple things you can do in your everyday life.
Social Prescribing is a way of linking people with support in the community.
It provides links with activities which can benefit your health and wellbeing for example:
- coffee mornings
- kitchen on prescription groups
- ‘Dose of Nature’
- a reading group at the library
Please check each project for more information, and how to get involved.
- Knowle West Health Park
- Positive Minds (Hartcliffe Health and Environment Action Group)
- Wellspring Healthy Living Centre
- Ways to Wellbeing
- Southmead Healthy Alternative
Making small changes to our daily work routine can make a big difference to our overall health.
- how we travel to work
- what we eat and drink while we’re there
- how much time we spend sitting down
- if we take breaks
- working safely
If you’d like to know more, have a look at this Guide to workplace health and wellbeing for employees. It contains information about things you can do and where to get help and support.