Improve your wellbeing
There are lots of reasons to try to stress less and improve your general wellbeing.
Five Ways to Wellbeing
The Five Ways to Wellbeing are a set of evidence-based actions which promote people’s wellbeing:
The Five Ways to Wellbeing are:
- be active
- take notice
- keep learning
These activities are simple things you can do in your everyday life.
Social Prescribing is a way of linking people with support in the community.
It provides links with activities which can benefit your health and wellbeing for example:
- coffee mornings
- kitchen on prescription groups
- ‘Dose of Nature’
- a reading group at the library
Please check each project for more information, and how to get involved.
- Knowle West Health Park
- Positive Minds (Hartcliffe Health and Environment Action Group)
- Wellspring Healthy Living Centre
- Ways to Wellbeing
- Southmead Healthy Alternative
Making small changes to our daily work routine can make a big difference to our overall health.
- how we travel to work
- what we eat and drink while we’re there
- how much time we spend sitting down
- if we take breaks
- working safely
If you’d like to know more, have a look at this Guide to workplace health and wellbeing for employees. It contains information about things you can do and where to get help and support.