Bristol Farmer's and Producers Market
Farmers’ and Producers' Market
Our popular Farmers’ and Producers' market is held outdoors on Corn Street and Wine Street every Wednesday from 9am to 2.30pm
We're proud to be one of the UK’s longest running Farmers’ and Producers’ Market.
Bristol Farmers’ and Producers' Market has taken place every Wednesday since 1998, and we’re looking to recruit some of the area’s most exciting and diverse traders to enhance the current offer.
Our selection criteria take taste and quality into consideration, as well as provenance and sustainability.
Apply for a pitch at the Farmers’ and Producers' Market
A pitch costs depends on what you're selling.
- £30 per trade or £27 per trade if booking a block of 6 trades
- £40 per trade
- £30 per trade
A pitch includes:
- 8ft x 8ft traditional market umbrella
- two tables
- access to the on-site electricity
- one car parking space in the traders car park
To apply for a stall you must:
- have public liability insurance of £5million
- be able to trade under our 8ft x 8ft market umbrella, you can't bring your own
- have a Bristol Eating Better Award if you're going to be selling hot food that you’ll be preparing at your stall
Criteria for selling at the Farmers’ and Producers' Market
Traders are selected for the market using selection criteria and conditions (pdf, 80KB) (opens new window) .
You must give us details of your products and how you produce them, so that we can decide if you're suitable for the market.
We don't accept applications for the sale of craft items, non-edible plants or products (e.g. pet food).
Hot food traders should cook produce predominantly from traders at the market.