The Nails Market
The Nails Market
The Nails Market is held outdoors on Corn Street and Wine Street, every Friday and Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
We have vacant stalls for you to sell all types of gifts, such as artwork, photography, and vintage clothing.
If you'd like to sell food dishes, you'll need to make an application to one of our food markets:
Ways to trade at the Nails Market
Initially, all traders start trading with us as casuals. After your first five trades, you can contact us to discuss becoming a regular trader.
Casual trading is first-come, first-served. You need to ring the office on the Saturday before the week you want to trade and ask for a stall.
As a regular trader, you:
- get a stall each week
- don’t have to book a stall
- are entitled to one day’s annual leave every quarter
- get charged regardless of whether you show up to trade
What you get as a trader
All traders get:
- 8ft x 8ft traditional market umbrella
- two 6ft x 2ft tables
- access to electricity
- one car parking space in a city centre location close to the market
Cost of trading at the Nails Market
- regular trading: £25 per trade
- casual trading: £30 per trade
- if you're under 21: £20 per trade, regardless of your regular or casual status
- double stall: £45 per trade
If you're a new trader, you pay £25 per trade the first five times you trade.
- regular trading: £30 per trade
- casual trading: £35 per trade
- if you're under 21: £25 per trade, regardless of your regular or casual status
- double stall: £54 per trade
If you're a new trader, you pay £30 per trade the first five times you trade.
Friday and Saturday stalls:
After the first five times, you can:
- continue trading on a casual basis
- apply to become a regular trader
Apply to trade at The Nails Market
We want the Nails Market to offer a wide range of products to shoppers. As we already have several traders selling jewellery at the market, we can’t offer any stalls to jewellery traders at the moment.
Before you start, it's useful to read our Nails Market terms and conditions.
Once we've got your application, we’ll aim to review it within ten working days.