Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market
Information about our new Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market
We are launching a weekly outdoor Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market from the 23 April 2018.
The market will be held every Monday on Corn Street from 10am to 5pm.
Products and services
Your products or services could include:
- Wellness related books or literature
- Health supplements
- Herbal teas or remedies
- Spiritual practice items such as prayer beads or singing bowls
- Physical practice items such as yoga mats or clothing
- Promotion or practice of holistic therapies
- Promotion or practice of wellness disciplines such as yoga or meditation
- Mental health services or products
- Weight loss products or services
- Strength and fitness equipment or services
- Vegan street food
Food trader licence
Fee charges are £37 per day per stall, but reduced to £30 for an initial three month period of this new market.
Non food stalls
Charges are £25 per day, but reduced to £20 for the first three months.
You'll initially be offered a stall on a casual week-by-week basis.
If our trial period of the market has enough public support for it to continue, we may offer you a permanent pitch.
You'll be supplied with:
- an 8ft x 8ft (2.5 metre) market stall
- a traditional style umbrella canopy
- 16amp electricity supply
- up to two tables
- nearby parking for one vehicle
Before you start, it's useful to read our terms and conditions:
- Vegan and Wellbeing Market terms and conditions (food) (pdf, 123k) (opens new window)
- Vegan and Wellbeing Market terms and conditions (non-food) (pdf, 84k) (opens new window)
Once we've got your application, we’ll aim to review it within ten working days.