Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market
Information about our new Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market
We're thinking about launching a weekly outdoor Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market from mid April 2018. The market would be held every Monday on Corn Street.
We're looking for vegan street food traders and market traders with products or services that promote good health.
Products and services
Your products or services could include:
- Wellness related books or literature
- Health supplements
- Herbal teas or remedies
- Spiritual practice items such as prayer beads or singing bowls
- Physical practice items such as yoga mats or clothing
- Promotion or practice of holistic therapies
- Promotion or practice of wellness disciplines such as yoga or meditation
- Mental health services or products
- Weight loss products or services
- Strength and fitness equipment or services
- Vegan street food
We haven't finalised the licence trading fees but you can expect to pay around £30 per day, per stall.
You'll initially be offered a stall on a casual week-by-week basis.
If our trial period of the market has enough public support for it to continue, we may offer you a permanent pitch.
You'll be supplied with:
- an 8ft x 8ft (2.5 metre) market stall
- a traditional style umbrella canopy
- 16amp electricity supply
- up to two tables
- nearby parking for one vehicle
Before you start, it's useful to read our Vegan and Wellbeing Market terms and conditions.
Once we've got your application, we’ll aim to review it within ten working days.