Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market
Information about our new Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market
We have a new weekly outdoor Bristol Vegan and Wellbeing Market.
The market is held every Monday on Corn Street from 10am to 5pm.
If you'd like to sell non-vegan food apply for a stall at our Street Food Market.
Products and services
Your products or services could include:
- Wellness related books or literature
- Health supplements
- Herbal teas or remedies
- Spiritual practice items such as prayer beads or singing bowls
- Physical practice items such as yoga mats or clothing
- Promotion or practice of holistic therapies
- Promotion or practice of wellness disciplines such as yoga or meditation
- Mental health services or products
- Weight loss products or services
- Strength and fitness equipment or services
- Vegan street food
Food trader licence
Fee charges are £37 per day per stall, but reduced to £30 for an initial three month period of this new market.
Non food stalls
Charges are £25 per day, but reduced to £20 for the first three months.
You'll initially be offered a stall on a casual week-by-week basis.
If our trial period of the market has enough public support for it to continue, we may offer you a permanent pitch.
You'll be supplied with:
- an 8ft x 8ft (2.5 metre) market stall
- a traditional style umbrella canopy
- 16amp electricity supply
- up to two tables
- nearby parking for one vehicle
Before you start, it's useful to read our terms and conditions:
- Vegan and Wellbeing Market terms and conditions (food) (pdf, 123k) (opens new window)
- Vegan and Wellbeing Market terms and conditions (non-food) (pdf, 84k) (opens new window)
Once we've got your application, we’ll aim to review it within ten working days.