- Apply links menu
- Adult learning course list
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction
- Allotments list
- Jobs at the Council
- Bus pass
- Library membership
- Carer's assessment
- Council housing services
- Planning applications
- Council tax and business rates
- Property licence
- Disabled parking
- Recycling and waste services
- Free school meals
- School places
- HomeChoice Bristol
- Social services assistance
- Emergency payment/household goods
- Pay links menu
- Report links menu
- My Account links menu
- Country park and mansion with 850 acres of woodland and grassland and many activities.
- How to find us and disabled access information
- Opening hours: 8am daily throughout the year.
- Admission is free, although there is a charge for admission to some events which take place on the estate. Access may be restricted on some major event days.
- Parking is £1.20 per vehicle per day.
Parking and charges information sheet. (pdf, 29 KB)(opens new window)
- Green flag award park
- Cafes: Courtyard and Golf Course cafe
- Toilets with baby changing facilities (access via the stables courtyard)
- Woodland garden, picnic area and natural play area
- Deer park
- Disc golf
- Golf courses (two 18-hole par 3 courses)
- Horse riding
- Miniature railway
- Mountain biking trails and bike hire
- Parkrun - weekly 5k run around the estate
- 3-2-1 Run England - three mile marked running route around the estate.
Map of 3 mile measured route (pdf, 1.6 MB)(opens new window)
We have a selection of rooms to hire for your events:
Antiques Roadshow is coming to Ashton Court Estate.
Thursday 29 May 2014
9.30am to 4.30pm
- History of Ashton Court estate (pdf, 10 KB)(opens new window)
- Site of Nature Conservation Interest - a designation used in many parts of the United Kingdom to protect areas of importance for wildlife at a county scale.
- Green Flag Award and Green Heritage Award winning site (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012)