Use Google Translate to translate any page on this website, how to ask for formal translations.
Use Google Translate to translate a page on this site
To use Google Translate:
- Copy the website address (URL) of the page you want to translate.
- Go to Google Translate Go to https://translate.google.co.uk/?sl=en&tl=fr&op=websites (opens new window).
- Paste the website address into the website field.
- Choose the language you want to translate to.
- Click the blue arrow button.
Google Translate is a free translation service that instantly translates text into different languages. Translations are generated by computers, so may not always be accurate. Bristol City Council is not responsible for the quality or accuracy of information translated using Google Translate.
Ask for formal translations
If you need a specific page or section on this website formally translated into another language, email email@example.com and tell us:
- the page or section you want us to translate
- which language you want the text translated to
We'll respond within 10 working days.