Data profiles on Bristol wards updated in September 2022.
Bristol ward data
The Ward Profiles provide a range of data-sets, including Population, Health, Quality of Life, Children's Services, Housing, and Crime.
They allow you to compare data for each ward with the Bristol average and other wards.
These are available as:
- a Ward Profiles data tool
- an alternative mobile friendly Ward Profile data tool, better suited to mobile devices
- a set of 34 Ward Profile pdf reports
Interactive ward data tool
Data sections updated in the latest Ward Profiles data tool in Septmber 2022 are listed on the front page.
There is also a mobile friendly Ward Profile data tool which is better suited for use on mobile devices but with reduced data views.
Both tools use the same datasets, though the mobile friendly version doesn't show as much detail or trend data on some pages.
The data tools will be updated roughly every 3 months (subject to data availability).
All datasets can be downloaded from Open Data Bristol.
Ward profile reports
The PDF reports match the format of the mobile friendly data tool, with the same data and layout.
There is a Ward Profile report for each of the 34 wards:
- pdf Ashley (12.67 MB)
- pdf Avonmouth and Lawrence Weston (12.81 MB)
- pdf Bedminster (12.61 MB)
- pdf Bishopston and Ashley Down (12.63 MB)
- pdf Bishopsworth (12.61 MB)
- pdf Brislington East (12.74 MB)
- pdf Brislington West (12.74 MB)
- pdf Central (12.63 MB)
- pdf Clifton (12.54 MB)
- pdf Clifton Down (12.54 MB)
- pdf Cotham (12.57 MB)
- pdf Easton (12.67 MB)
- pdf Eastville (12.61 MB)
- pdf Filwood (12.71 MB)
- pdf Frome Vale (12.56 MB)
- pdf Hartcliffe and Withywood (12.62 MB)
- pdf Henbury and Brentry (12.78 MB)
- pdf Hengrove and Whitchurch Park (12.72 MB)
- pdf Hillfields (12.57 MB)
- pdf Horfield (12.67 MB)
- pdf Hotwells and Harbourside (12.56 MB)
- pdf Knowle (12.68 MB)
- pdf Lawrence Hill (12.75 MB)
- pdf Lockleaze (12.73 MB)
- pdf Redland (12.61 MB)
- pdf Southmead (12.78 MB)
- pdf Southville (12.55 MB)
- pdf St George Central (12.62 MB)
- pdf St George Troopers Hill (12.65 MB)
- pdf St George West (12.63 MB)
- pdf Stockwood (12.63 MB)
- pdf Stoke Bishop (12.81 MB)
- pdf Westbury-on-Trym and Henleaze (12.82 MB)
- pdf Windmill Hill (12.60 MB)
Our online map shows the ward boundaries.
For more information on your individual ward visit our electoral services ward boundary page.