Bristol Allotments Forum
The work of the forum
The Allotments Forum meets 2 to 3 times a year, usually once in the autumn and once in late winter or early spring.
It discusses allotment issues including rents, land disposals, tenancy agreements and rules.
An appeals panel meets when a tenant appeals against a Notice to Quit.
Terms of Reference (pdf, 38k) (opens new window) for the Bristol Allotments Forum.
Who's on the forum
It is chaired by a councillor and two other councillors are also members.
Representatives are elected for two years:
- Association representatives are nominated by their association
- Non-association representatives can be nominated by themselves
Join the forum
To become an Allotments Forum member call 0117 922 3719.
- Councillor Sue Milestone
- Councillor Lesley Alexander
- Councillor Tim Leaman
- Councillor Charlie Bolton
- R Franks (Hotwells and District Allotments Association)
- R Orton (Ashley Down Allotments Association)
- Ash Bearman (Highgrove Allotments)
- Linda Matthew (non-leasing Association Panel member)
- Athene Lane (Perretts Park)
- Bob Walker (Plummers Hill)
- Will Moore (Woodcroft Road Allotments)
- Ferne Jane (Bristol East Allotment Association)
To be confirmed.