Conservation Advisory Panel
Meeting dates and contact details for the Conservation Advisory Panel (CAP).
CAP was established to provide independent advice and guidance on planning, listed building or public realm proposals that potentially have a significant impact on Bristol’s heritage assets.
The planning authority would expect that any proposals affecting a listed building or impacting the character of a conservation area would be submitted to the panel for review.
The Panel consists of representatives from the following national heritage organisations and societies:
- The Georgian Group
- Society for the Preservation of Ancient Buildings (SPAB)
- The Victorian Society
- The Twentieth Century Society
Representatives from local amenity groups also attend CAP including:
- Bristol Civic Society
- Avon Gardens Trust
- Bristol and Gloucestershire Archaeological Society
- Bristol Industrial Archaeology Society
- Clifton and Hotwells Improvement Society (CHIS)
- Kingsdown Conservation Group
- Montpelier Conservation Group
- Neighbourhood Planning Network
The Panel is chaired by Quentin Alder who can be contacted for further information and agenda items at email@example.com.
Meeting minutes will be published on this web page soon after this date.
Meeting time and dates 2017
The Panel meets at 2pm on the third Tuesday of every month.
- 19 September
- 17 October
- 21 November
- 19 December
Minutes from the meetings
- Connservation Advisory Panel minutes January 2018 (pdf, 165k) (opens new window)
- Connservation Advisory Panel minutes February 2018 (pdf, 191k) (opens new window)
- Connservation Advisory Panel minutes March 2018 (pdf, 89k) (opens new window)
- Connservation Advisory Panel minutes April 2018 (pdf, 157k) (opens new window)
- Connservation Advisory Panel minutes May 2018 (pdf, 216k) (opens new window)