Bristol register of disabled children
You can register your child as disabled to receive discounts and reductions at local attractions.
We send you a card. You can use it as proof of disability and to get a discount locally.
Complete the Register of Disabled Children form (pdf, 90k) (opens new window) and return it to us at:
Disabled Children Service (KWHP)
Bristol City Council
PO Box 3176
Who can apply
Registration is open to disabled children who:
- are up to 18 years old
- live in Bristol
- have in their opinion, or the opinion of their parents, a significant and permanent impairment
You don’t need a diagnosis to register your child as disabled.
Find out more about the Bristol Register of Disabled Children on the Findability website.
Elsewhere on the web
- Findability Go to http://www.findabilitybristol.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Rife Guide Go to http://www.rifeguide.co.uk/ (opens new window)
- Well Aware Go to http://www.wellaware.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- 1BigDatabase Go to http://www.1bigdatabase.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Disabled Go Go to http://www.disabledgo.com/ (opens new window)
- Carers Support Centre Go to http://www.carerssupportcentre.org.uk/ (opens new window)
- Children’s Community Health Partnership Go to http://cchp.nhs.uk/ (opens new window)