How the Healthy Schools Team can help
How the Healthy Schools team can help
What support we give schools working towards our awards.
While we can support all schools in the city, we make a specific target of supporting schools in deprived areas of the city, or those working with vulnerable children or young people.
We give all schools:
- support and guidance over email: we'll work with you and your school nurse
- access to a directory of advice, guidance and resources and a monthly newsletter
- a health data pack to help you understand your school’s health needs: email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a data pack for your school
- one review for advanced awards before you begin the intervention
We give extra support in person and over email to schools or education settings that work:
- in the most deprived areas
- with the most vulnerable pupils
We’ll contact your school to arrange this.