Contact us

Contact us

How you can contact us

Key contacts

  • If you're concerned about a child's safety or wellbeing, you can make a referral to First Response or phone them on 0117 903 6444.
  • If you're worried about your child's learning and progress at their school or education setting, talk to your child's teacher or the school's SENDCO. The Ordinarily Available Provision has more information about support schools should be able to offer.
  • If you need information or advice about early support for your child's additional needs, phone FLORA on 0117 352 6020, or email
  • If you have a question about how to ask for an EHC plan, phone us on 0117 922 3700.
  • If you need independent information and advice, phone SEND And You (SAY) on 0117 989 7725.

Bristol’s SEND Local Offer:

SEND complaints:

If you’re worried about a school, first try:

View the guide to resolving disagreements about SEND provision, which includes complaints procedures.

Make a complaint about services for children and young people.

Site Map