Location of our pitches and how to apply for one
Our concession pitches are areas where you can pay an annual fee and set up your mobile business. These areas are within Bristols parks and green spaces or city docks.
There are two types of concession pitches:
- long term concessions: these are licensed for a period of 3 years
- short term concessions: these are summer pitches and licensed for up to 6 months only
Who should apply
We want to hear from you if you're:
- a local trader with a mobile business
- interested in trading around our city docks or parks
We particularly want to hear from traders who use healthy and seasonal produce and are willing to work towards a Bristol Eating Better award.
We're also interested in non-food businesses for some of our pitches, such as bike repair, flowers or fruit.
Anyone who trades from one of our pitches will have to:
- commit to the term of the contract they apply for
- only trade within the trading hours for that pitch
- remove their unit from the site outside of their trading hours
How to apply
We usually advertise our tenders in November or December, to be let from the following April.
To apply and receive updates, register on our ProContract procurement system.
If you've any questions, or want to be placed on our mailing list, email: email@example.com
There's no set price for each pitch.
If you submit a tender bid you'll be asked to include the amount you're willing to pay per year for the use of that pitch.
Your financial contribution will be looked at alongside your business offer.