Severe weather update

How to find out if weather is affecting services, including school closures.

Vulnerable people and severe winter weather

Who to contact if you’re concerned about someone sleeping rough or a vulnerable or elderly person.

Volunteer to be a snow warden

How to volunteer and how it works.

Emergency information

Where you can get information in an emergency or severe weather.


Find out if you’re at risk of flooding, what we’ll do to help and how to report flooding.

Hazardous Chemicals and Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH)

What to do in a chemical emergency or if you hear the Severnside siren, and what companies use hazardous chemicals.