Get open data
Most requested data
Other sources of data
Using our data
Our open data is released under the Open Government Licence 3.0 (OGL 3.0). This explains what you can and cannot do with the data.
Some data might be removed (known as ‘redaction’). For example, personal information that could identify an individual, or information that is commercially sensitive. We do this to comply with the Freedom of Information Act.
We take care to ensure that the data is accurate. However, you should make your own checks before relying on the data.
Where possible and relevant, we have made this data available in both a 'human-readable' format (such as PDF and XLS) and an open, 'machine-readable' format that is not dependent on any specific software (such as CSV or XML). Appropriate formats are chosen for each dataset.
Local government transparency code 2015
The council is committed to open data publication under the new local government transparency code 2015.
We have made this data available from Bristol's open data on data.gov.uk .
Quarter release datasets
- Payments to suppliers with a value over £500 from Bristol City Council
- Bristol City Council Contracts and Tenders
Annual release datasets
- Bristol City Council Land and Building Assets 2014
- Bristol City Council Grants
- Bristol City Council Organisation Chart
- Bristol City Council Trade Union Facility Time
- Bristol City Council Parking Account
- Bristol City Council Parking Spaces
- Bristol City Council Senior Officers Salary Information
- Bristol City Council Constitution (pdf, 38k) (opens new window)
- Bristol City Council Pay Multiples
- Bristol City Council Fraud
- Bristol City Council Waste Contracts
We certify that our open data meets the criteria for the Open Data Institute Open Data Certificate.