Improvements to communal council housing areas
Find out what kind of improvements we'll make to your area and send us a suggestion
Work that we do
If you’re a council tenant or involved with council housing you can make a suggestion to us to carry out work that might benefit the local community.
- Anything that might reduce crime, vandalism or anti-social behaviour
- Improved green space
- Better lighting
- Communal fencing
- Better signs
- New benches
Who can make a suggestion
You can make a suggestion if you're a:
- member of a tenants' or residents' association
- member of staff from a neighbourhood partnership or other agency
- member of Bristol City Council housing staff
Make a suggestion
You'll need the support of at least two tenants to make a suggestion.
You'll need their names, addresses and contact details.
How we make a decision
We’ll let you know when we receive the form and we'll reply within two months.
We’ll assess your suggestion against a set of criteria, including the following:
- if it will help to improve tenants quality of life
- the number of people that will benefit
- if the work will help to promote tenant involvement
We’ll let you know once we’ve made a decision on the work.
Estate Management Service (100 TS)
Bristol City Council
PO Box 3176
BRISTOL, BS3 9FS
Open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm
Tel: 0117 922 2200 (option 4)
Text phone: 0117 357 4444
Fax: 0117 352 5104