Oporto and Bristol
The Bristol-Oporto Association (BOA) manages the twinning and has its own registered charity (Bristol Oporto Foundation, number 1027186). They work closely with counterparts, the Associacao Porto-Bristol. The BOA meets regularly and produces the “Diario” newsletter two or three times a year.
Did you know ...
- Every two years a citizens visit to Oporto is organised to maintain close links with counterparts.
- The BOA funded the participation of Sphiza, an urban artist from Oporto, in the Bristol Urban Paint festival.
- The BOA also funded the participation of two photographers from Oporto, Catarina and Ivo, in the 24 Hours in Bristol competition
Ms Liz Gamlin
Find out more
Elsewhere on the web
- Knowle West-Oporto project Imagen Go to http://www.dshed.net/digitised/imagem/index.html (opens new window)
- Oporto City Council Go to http://www.cm-porto.pt/ (opens new window)
- Oporto Official Tourism Site Go to http://www.portoturismo.pt/ (opens new window)
- Jornal de Noticias Go to http://www.jn.pt/paginainicial/ (opens new window)
- Portugal Tourism Go to http://www.visitportugal.com/en (opens new window)