Cancel your residents' parking permit

Cancel your residents' parking permit

What to do when you no longer need your residents' parking permit.

If you have a paper permit

If you want to cancel your paper  resident parking permits fill in the get residents parking permit refund form to get a refund of the unused  days on your paper permit.

We'll send you a refund of the unused days on your permit within 15 working days of receiving your form.

If you have a digital permit

If you want to cancel your digital permit you need to contact MiPermit to cancel any existing permits or visitor permits, you'll get a refund of unused days.