What to do if you have a residents' parking permit and you've changed your address

Tell us you've changed address

If you have a paper permit

If you have a paper permit and you've changed address you need to:

We'll send you a refund of the unused days on your permit within 15 working days of receiving your form.

If you have a digital permit

If you have a digital permit and you've changed address you need to: