Find out what kind of improvements we'll make to your area and send us a suggestion.
Work that we do
If you're a council tenant or involved with council housing you can make a suggestion to us to carry out work that might benefit the local community.
- Anything that might reduce crime, vandalism or anti-social behaviour
- Improved green space
- Better lighting
- Communal fencing
- Better signs
- New benches
Who can make a suggestion
You can make a suggestion if you're a:
- member of a tenants' or residents' association
- member of staff from a neighbourhood partnership or other agency
- member of Bristol City Council housing staff
Make a suggestion
You'll need the support of at least two tenants to make a suggestion.
You'll need their names, addresses and contact details.
How we make a decision
We'll let you know when we receive the form and we'll reply within two months.
We'll assess your suggestion against a set of criteria, including the following:
- if it will help to improve tenants quality of life
- the number of people that will benefit
- if the work will help to promote tenant involvement
We'll let you know once we've made a decision on the work.
pdf Rules for spend Go to index.php?option=com_docman&view=document&alias=2218-rules-for-spend-2015&category_slug=documents&Itemid=159 (opens new window) (63 KB)
pdf Scoring guidelines Go to index.php?option=com_docman&view=document&alias=2217-scoring-guidelines&category_slug=documents&Itemid=159 (opens new window) (91 KB)