Who to contact if you need a property inspected for immigration.

If you want a relative or friend from outside the UK to come and stay with you, you might need to have your property inspected. This is to make sure the property is safe, in good condition and not overcrowded.

We no longer carry out these inspections. You'll have to use an independent, qualified surveyor.

These companies can carry out inspections, but make sure they meet the UK Visas and Immigration standards before the inspection is carried out:

Orion Environmental Health and Safety Solutions Go to http://www.orionsafety.co.uk/ (opens new window)
Phone: 0871 919 8109
Email: info@orionsafety.co.uk

McLaren Environmental Services Ltd Go to http://www.mclarenenvironmentalservices.co.uk/ (opens new window)
Phone: 07892 241 840
Email: McLarenEnvS@gmail.com

Osborne Richardson Go to http://www.osbornerichardson.com/ (opens new window)
Phone: 0207 580 1500
Email: contact@osbornerichardson.com

Hygenisys Go to http://www.hygenisys.com/ (opens new window)
Phone: 0845 603 9288
Email: info@hygenisys.com

Sanctum Consultants Go to http://www.sanctumconsultants.co.uk/ (opens new window)
Phone: 0207 183 1186 or 0845 612 2436
Email: ECbookings@sanctumconsultants.co.uk

Lavender & Wilson Housing Training & Consultancy Ltd Go to http://htlc.co.uk/ (opens new window)
Phone: 01746 768866
Email: info@htlc.co.uk

David Horrocks Environmental Health Services Go to http://www.davehorrocksehs.co.uk/ (opens new window)
Phone: 01727 863 112
Email: enquiries@davehorrocksehs.co.uk

Portland Environmental Health Solutions Ltd Go to http://pehsinfo.wixsite.com/pehs (opens new window)
Phone: 07982 442 880 or 07440 703 844
Email: pehsinfo@gmail.com