Register to vote if you're a student or you have two addresses

If you split your time between two addresses for example if you’re a student, you can register to vote at both addresses as long as they’re not both in the same election area.

Register to vote
on the GOV.UK website

You must be a citizen of Britain, the Commonwealth, Irish Republic or a European Union member state.

At local elections, you can vote in both places.

At national elections, like a Parliamentary election or European election, you can only vote in one place. You can choose which place you vote in.

Voting in more than one place at national elections is a criminal offence.