Our website will be unavailable from 12midday to 2pm on Wednesday 5 October. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Where to find information about the SEND Local Offer for education in neighbouring local authorities.

If your child lives in Bristol and goes to school in another local authority area, you’ll need to access SEND support for education through that local authority’s SEND Local Offer.

Find out about the SEND Local Offer in:

Check which local authority your child's school is in on GOV.UK.