Protection for people working alone or in small groups.
People who work alone can be at an increased risk of violence or harm, if they have an accident or medical emergency and no-one is there to help them. Our lone worker protection service is available to all businesses and can help you protect the people working for you.
How it works
Each lone worker registers on our system and every time theyre working on their own they:
- call the system to log in
- record where theyre going
- set a check-in time
If they dont call at the check-in time, the system will try to call them three times. If theres no reply an alarm flashes in our control centre. Well then follow the procedure youve set up with us, for example calling the persons line manager or the emergency services.
We also offer a speed-dial feature, where the worker can alert us if they need help and GPS tracking for high-risk workers.
Why use our system
- our control centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- were experts in safety monitoring, we also look after the Careline service, CCTV and fire and security systems
- prices start at just £1 a week per person
Find out more
Contact us to talk about what you need: