If you're a registered social landlord or a local authority with your own housing stock, we can help you with tenancy fraud detection and prevention.
What we can help you with
- data matching exercises, such as the National Fraud Initiative
- a review of your processes and fraud policy to help protect you from tenancy fraud
- a fraud hotline service
- investigations of tenancy fraud: such as illegal subletting, non-occupation or false right to buy applications
- civil proceedings: where investigations require civil action
- training: from one day courses to full on- site assistance to set up your own tenancy fraud team
- conference speakers
We can give you a quote based on the number of properties you have, and your specific requirements.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 35 25541
We have been proactively tackling tenancy fraud since 2010 and have a proven track record for delivering results: winning the Fighting Fraud and Corruption Locally 2020 award for our tenancy fraud work. We have worked with local registered providers to deliver a key amnesty and have a great deal of experience in dealing with all aspects of tenancy fraud work.
Fraud annual report 2021-2022