What the Supplier Incentive Scheme is, how it helps you, how to find out more.
What the Supplier Incentive Scheme is
The Supplier Incentive Scheme is an early payment programme that:
- gives suppliers the opportunity to be paid earlier than contracted terms
- allows us to improve our payment processes
The Supplier Incentive Scheme gives you the option to be paid as soon as the invoice is authorised, ahead of your 30-day terms.
You'll need to pay a small, pre-agreed rebate, which is applied as the invoice is paid. The rebate is proportionate to the number of days we accelerate the payment by. We aim to pay you on day 10. The rebate is only applied if the invoice is paid earlier than 30 days.
Our early payment programme partner
We’re working with Oxygen Finance, the leading provider of early payment programmes in the UK.
They work with councils across the UK and thousands of suppliers take part in their early payment programmes.
How the Supplier Incentive Scheme helps you
We believe that strong supplier relationships are essential in achieving our strategic goals. We recognise early payment can make a significant impact on the growth and development of your business.
With the Supplier Incentive Scheme, you’ll benefit from:
- improved cash flow
- greater visibility across the council
- less time spent chasing payments
What happens next
You may get:
- a phone call from Oxygen Finance to explain more about the programme
- an email with details about how to join the programme online
To find out more about the programme, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org