You can ask to see any information we hold on paper or as computer files.
Before you start
- Check if we have already published the information
- To find out what personal information we hold about you make a data protection request
- If you're unhappy with something we've done, you can make a complaint
You must answer all questions unless marked as optional.
We can't give you:
- information we no longer have, spreadsheet see how long we keep our records for (317 KB)
- information that will take us more than 18 hours to produce
We'll contact you in three working days to let you know how long it's going to take us to respond.
The law requires that we send FOI information within 20 working days of your request.
If you'd like to receive the information in another format, for example, braille or another language, please let us know when you fill in the form.
Other ways to make an FOI request
Customer Relations (100TS)
PO Box 3399
If you're unable to use the FOI request webform, you can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you include your name and provide a clear and specific description of the information you're requesting.