This strategy sets out the city’s vision for reducing harm from alcohol and other drugs between 2021 and 2025.
The strategy outlines how we aim to inform individuals and their families, regardless of starting points, and empower them to reach their full potential, access treatment if needed, and reduce harm within their community.
The strategy sets out the six priority areas:
- Support communities and change culture
- Prevention and early intervention
- Minimise harm and protect health
- Treatment and recovery
- Tackle crime and disorder
- Adapt to emerging challenges