What JSNA Chapters and Spotlight reports are, Chapters and Spotlight reports published between 2016 and 2019.
JSNA Chapters are detailed reports exploring specific health topics. They include detailed data on who is at risk, local views and proposed recommendations. Spotlight reports provide a more detailed focus on a defined area. Both types of report were primarily used before 2020 and were superseded by Health Needs Assessments.
The following reports were produced between 2016 and 2019 and cover many health topics.
- pdf Adult Healthy Weight JSNA Chapter (443 KB)
- pdf Adult Respiratory Disease (2017) (1.21 MB)
- pdf Alcohol misuse: adults (2017) (378 KB)
- pdf Breastfeeding (2018) (1.35 MB)
- pdf Cancer (2017) (1.66 MB)
- pdf Child injury prevention 2018 (570 KB)
- pdf Childhood Epilepsy in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire 2017 (250 KB)
- pdf Children's Social Communication and Interaction Needs in Bristol 2017 (464 KB)
- pdf Children and Young People Mental Health report: 2017 (366 KB)
- pdf Fuel Poverty 2018 (1.98 MB)
- pdf Healthy life expectancy 2018 (1.81 MB)
- pdf Healthy Weight Children and Young People 2017 (739 KB)
- pdf Looked after children and care leavers 2018 (512 KB)
- pdf Perinatal Mental Health JSNA (819 KB)
- pdf Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) JSNA Spotlight report 2019 (870 KB)
- pdf Sexual Health (2016) (1.96 MB)
- pdf Suicide prevention and self-harm 2018 (693 KB)
- pdf Women's Health 2017 report (515 KB)
- pdf Work and health 2017 (838 KB)
- pdf Young People and Substance Misuse 2017 (346 KB)
For more information on JSNA Chapters and Spotlight reports email email@example.com