Key information resources from the 2011 Census for Bristol.
2011 Census Interactive Mapping Tools
- 2011 Census Statistics interactive map
- Commuter flows by Local Authority
2011 Census briefing notes and summary statistics
- pdf Key statistics about Bristol local authority area (206 KB)
- pdf 2011 geographies for 2011 Census data in Bristol (1.72 MB)
- pdf Bristol 2001-2011 Census change (258 KB)
These reports give information on specific topics.
- pdf Key Statistics about Equalities Communities in Bristol (271 KB)
- pdf Community cohesion statistics (4.02 MB)
- pdf Who walks to work? (5.23 MB)
- pdf Who cycles to work? (969 KB)
Visit our population of Bristol page for our population data.
2011 Census Profiles
Profiles for a variety of geographies are available using our downloadable spreadsheet 2011 Census Selected Statistics Tool (2.86 MB) .
Use the tool to select the type of area that you're interested in (eg LSOA) and then the name of the area you're interested in and a 4 page 2011 Census profile is produced. Profiles can be produced for the following areas:
- 2016 Wards
- 2016 Neighbourhood Partnership
- 2011 Wards
- 2011 Neighbourhood Partnerships
- Lower Super Output Area
- Output Area
- Postcode District
- Neighbourhood Planning Area
- Clinical Commissioning Group Locality
- Children and Young People Service Area
- Local Economic Partnership
- Neighbourhood Policing Area
- Fire: Community Safety Sector
More statistics for the new 2016 wards are available in the 2016 Ward Profiles.
- pdf Equality Profile Africans (451 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: African Caribbeans (444 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Arabs (440 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Disability (479 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Bangladeshis (444 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Chinese (440 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Eastern Europeans (673 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Faith groups (294 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Gypsies, Roma and Irish Travellers (285 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Indians living in Bristol (444 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Men and Women (531 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Muslims (457 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Pakistanis (443 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: Somalis (883 KB)
- pdf Equality Profile: White British (519 KB)
Historic Census records note:
Individual Census forms remain confidential for 100 years. Records from the 1911 Census have recently been made available online.